WILD GLOW FESTIVAL does not assume liability for damages as a result of the use of any service, product or any material found within this website. This may include but is not limited to the use of the website system, any content or demonstrations accessed via this website or any other site to which the website may be linked. We reserve the right to modify any material within this website including but not limited to product and service descriptions at any time without notice. The information posted is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was posted. We do not take responsibility for its use, nor for any infringements of rights and or patents of any third-party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience.
Several methods of security are used including, encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the website and online services, you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Your privacy is respected and we work hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the Internet raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our Internet activities.
Your information is not shared, and we do not disclose or sell any personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online or via the web site with other unaffiliated companies or organizations. In the future, should we decide to share such data with third parties for marketing, it will provide notification and the opportunity for its users to indicate whether they would prefer that the Company not provide such information about them to third parties. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
How We Use Information
Information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service(s) and product(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services. Information will be provided in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with property or services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
How We Collect Information
Information is collected online by asking you for it, for example, when signing up for service. A customer’s name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, individual organization marketing services.
Password Protected/Secure Area Access
Accessibility and use of any password protected or secure areas of the website are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized users that attempt to access any of these restricted areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
Services Offered by Company
When you apply and register on the website you accept the terms and conditions that are applicable to that particular service.
We do not warrant that any service descriptions and/or content that are contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or error-free.
Access may be terminated to the website along with any services with or without any cause, at any time. Any termination is to be accompanied by written or electronic notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for service termination. Upon termination of any and all access to the website and services, your right to use the website and/or services is immediately revoked.
You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet or website abuse, including but not limited to the following: Distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as “junk mail” or “spam”), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are a binding contract between yourself and WILD GLOW FESTIVAL AGREEMENT OF THESE TERMS IS EQUIVALENT TO A DIGITAL SIGNATURE ON A CONTRACT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The following conditions apply to the sale of Tickets and also to your attendance at WILD GLOW FESTIVAL:
- Tickets must be paid for by credit card or other alternate payment methods offered WILD GLOW FESTIVAL. A purchase will not be processed unless you correctly provide all information requested by WILD GLOW FESTIVAL at the time of purchase.
- In addition to the price you pay for the ticket(s), a handling fee and service fee will be included. This covers the cost of operating an information service and internet site and the processing of ticket(s). The prices of Tickets will be inclusive of GST.
- REFUNDS – Refer to the section below for terms and conditions relating to this matter.
- You acknowledge that WILD GLOW FESTIVAL may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute certain dinosaur models, acts, entertainment, and activities and/or, vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, where applicable.
- WILD GLOW FESTIVAL may charge a fee for the replacement of Tickets which are lost or stolen. Proof of purchase needs to be provided WILD GLOW FESTIVAL will be under no obligation to replace general admission Tickets (which are Tickets where seating is not allocated).
- The right of admission is reserved by the organisers/event manager/venue subject to adherence to South African laws. All kinds of weapons are not permitted. Harassment of staff and or other patrons is strictly prohibited.
- If a concession Ticket is purchased, you may be required to provide valid identification to substantiate any concession at the time of collection of the Tickets or entry to the relevant venue.
- The Event may ban cameras, audio and video recording equipment.
9.Events may be broadcast on television, radio or over the internet. As a result of your attendance at the Event, you may appear in these broadcasts with or without your knowledge or consent.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the relevant venue.
- Entry may be refused to an Event if Tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from WILD GLOW FESTIVAL or other authorised points of sale.
- You must not, without the prior written consent of WILD GLOW FESTIVAL, resell or offer for sale any Tickets you have purchased at a premium to their purchase price. You cannot resell the Tickets on an online auction site. If a Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the holder of the Ticket may be refused admission to the Event.
- You acknowledge that the resale of Tickets in certain circumstances may breach certain laws (including, without limitation, laws related to scalping).
- WILD GLOW FESTIVAL shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations arising out of or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God; earthquakes; fires; floods; wars; civil or military disturbances; acts of terrorism; sabotage; strikes; pandemics; epidemics; riots; power failures; computer failure and any such circumstances beyond its reasonable control as may cause interruption, loss or malfunction of utility, transportation, computer (hardware or software) or telephone communication service; accidents; labour disputes; acts of civil or military authority; governmental actions; or inability to obtain labour, material, equipment or transportation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, WILD GLOW FESTIVAL regrets that tickets cannot be refunded in the event of force majeure as defined in Paragraph 14; neither, under such circumstances, shall it be liable for the reimbursement, either in full or in part, of the costs of travel or accommodation arrangements made by patrons, whether or not tickets or have already been purchased.
- Please note that all tickets are sold online and there will be no ticket sales at the door.
- Please be sure to select the date and time and attend the festival accordingly. You will not be allowed entry if you attend on a different day or time unless we are closed due to inclement weather on the day you purchased your tickets.
- We will have 2 hours timeslots from 8am to 6pm, the festival gate will be closed 30 minutes before closing time. Please check the closing time for the day that you are attending the festival.
- Depending on the availability of space per venue the exhibition may come with Amusement/Carnival rides.You can purchase carnival rides wristbands or tickets inside the festival at the carnival box office. Carnival wristbands are NOT admission tickets. You must have admission tickets in order to get into the festival ground and use carnival wristbands.
- Paid activities are limited to one activity per person in order to allow every patron a chance to participate on a first come first serve bases.
7.Patrons are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the time slot/session stated on their ticket to allow time for scanning tickets.
Refund & Exchange Policy
There is no refund or exchange on any Ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by WILD GLOW FESTIVAL. This includes, but not limited to, INCLEMENT WEATHER, NATURAL DISASTERS, EXTENDED WAITS IN LINE AT THE VENUE, FAMILY EMERGENCIES AND MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion. Venue and WILD GLOW FESTIVAL are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund. If COVID-19 restrictions remain in place and are not lifted at towards the planned dates, the event can be postponed to the earliest possible dates. Anything promised by the promoter that is unfulfilled is not guaranteed by WILD GLOW FESTIVAL and is not grounds for a refund. If a refund is made, WILD GLOW FESTIVAL may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any booking fee or other fees and charges.